Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

I Love Sundays... Especially Rose Bowl Sundays.

We took our friend, Tom Leath, to the Rose Bowl Flea Market yesterday... So much fun!  Tom is an avid collector of art and antiques so it's always fun going with him.  We shopped, ate, talked politics - Tom is the son of the late Congressman Marvin Leath, so he is always full of good info and knows his politics.

Julie Benz and Rich Orosco were kind enough to bring over dinner afterwards - The Pita Kitchen, YUM!  Julie has been one of my best friends for years and Brian could say the same about Rich, he was one of Brian's best men (he had 3 best men and 7 groomsmen, hahaha).  Brian and I set them up 2 1/2 years ago and they are still together... They are the salt of the earth!  Love them!

Unfortunately, Tom had to leave today, he had some business to attend to.  I already miss him!

I was so excited to hear from Bianca (Kajlich) today.  I want to hear what's going on with her show.  She wants us to meet her out on Wednesday night for St. Paddy's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment